Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Movies

Jack and I watched The Empire Strikes Back yesterday, which he hadn't seen. I think I'll let him describe the experience.

"Why doesn't he use The Force?"
"What's THAT?"
"I don't really get what The Force is."
"I don't like that Darth Vader."
"Why doesn't he tell him he's Yoda?"
"Why doesn't Luke use The Force?"
"Did he just KILL Darth Vader? He cut his head off!"
"If all the Jedi are dead, why is the next movie called 'Return of the Jedi'?"
"I HATE this! Darth Vader is going to win!"
"I know Luke is going to be OK, because he's in the next movie."
"Does he get a new hand?"
"What's going to happen to Han?"
"I hate this! Darth Vader is winning."
"Well, I like the battles. And the space parts are good."
"But I think Luke should use The Force more."

No comments: