Sunday, November 09, 2008

Charades

Rainy and gloomy Saturday afternoon at home, and we didn't think to have a kids movie on hand -- have to get that fixed in the future. Anyway, Emily came up with the idea of playing Charades, which we explained to Jack and he seemed fine with it. Daddy started.

I got on my hands and knees and let my arm trail down from my head and made trumpeting noises. I think Jack guessed a variety of things including "dog" and "ghost" before Emily guessed elephant. Then it was Jack's turn. He thought for a minute, got a little smile, then jumped up and down, smiling. We guessed a few things before "bunny," which was correct. We all took turns again, then came back to Jack.

Again, he jumped up and down in place. Er...frog? No. Jumping bean? No. Bunny? "Yup!"

We all took turns again. Back to Jack. He jumped up and down in place. Frog? "YES!"

Kind of funny.

No comments: