Friday, December 05, 2008

Binkit

When I was little I had a blanket. Kate doesn't have one (yet; we're going to have to change that). Tonight she was in her pajamas, just before going to bed, and I had just given Jack his bath. He was getting into his pajamas and his towel was kind of crumpled on the floor.

She went over to it. Picked it up. Walked a few steps away with it, still holding it. I took it back, thinking, ugh, wet towel. She came over to me and took it back. "Aaa!" she said, in protest. All righty, I'm thinking. She does love the Boynton book, "Dinosaur's Binkit," so.....

She carried the towel around with her for the next 10 minutes. At some point she was distracted and set it down for a minute, and Emily stowed it away.

Gonna have to get her a blanket, though.

No comments: