Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lucky

Jack and I were on our way to the batting cages today, when Jack out of the blue said, "I feel really lucky right now."

Why is that, I asked. "Well, today I got to go to Game Stop to use my gift cards on some new Skylanders. And NOW, we're going to the batting cages to hit some balls. And then we're having pizza for dinner."

"Tomorrow, we're going to watch the Broncos-Patriots game together, and I'm going to get to have a Coke or Pepsi" -- he has recently developed a taste for it -- "and eat mini hotdogs. And THEN, I get to sleep over at my cousins tomorrow night."

"And Monday is a day off from school!"

After the batting cages, I was looking at Jack's Nessie binder. I am not sure I have yet written about his current Loch Ness monster club he has formed with all his school friends, I will have to do that soon. Anyway, in the midst of all the names of club members he had written on the binder, I noticed, "My Dad." After which he had added "Home finder analyst." Basically, he explained, I help him research Nessie at home.

So really, I'm the lucky one.

1 comment:

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily@