Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jack's Day

Before bed each night, we tell Jack about our day and he tells us about his. Here was his day at school today.

"First Mommy dropped me off. I had some breakfast (second breakfast) and then I played video games on the computer." What kind of games? "Thomas the Tank Engine...you had to click on Thomas to make sure he didn't go on the wrong track.

"Then it was Circle Time." (What did you talk about?) "We were supposed to talk about one new toy that was special." (Did you talk about Wally?) "Yes. Because he is special to me. And he has beans in his tummy. See?" (He showed me Wally, who does indeed have beans inside him.)

"Then it was time for snack, and we had brownies." (What?) "Olivia brought special snack...brownies." (Olivia had a birthday recently.) "Then we got paints and painted." (What did you paint? What kinds of things?) "Oh, just a messy paint picture.

"Then it was time for Miss Gabriella to teach us Spanish." (My 4-year-old has a busy day.) (What words did you learn?) "The Spanish word for bear is Oota Loota. The Spanish word for dog is Eaga Lito. The Spanish word for Hi is HOLA." (He said this one very emphatically. I don't know if the other ones are correct or not. My son knows more Spanish than I do.)

"Then we had lunch, and then we had nap. After nap we went to the bathroom, and then I played. And then I played some more. And then we had snack. And then I went to the gym.

"After the gym I had water, because I was sweaty.

"And then you came!"

No comments: