Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Football

- On Sunday we occasionally throw soft mini-footballs around the living room. Jack brings one out and we start throwing it back and forth. When he catches it, he looks as proud as you can imagine. Kate sees us, and also wants to play. So we bring out a second one, and get her involved. And then Emily comes over. This can continue for about 10 minutes or so. It's kind of nice.

- Jack drew me a picture of a guy with a 4 on his shirt. (Even though the 4 is backward.) "I drew a picture of Brett Favre for you, Daddy."

- Last night I was working and he brought me in small picture he drew. It's a football, with a little guy drawn on it. Wearing a 4 jersey. If that doesn't ease the pain of watching a heartbreaking overtime loss on TV, I don't know what does.

No comments: