Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday at home

With people trying to get over being sick, and cookies to be baked, we spent much of the day at home. Some of what occurred:

- we watched Year without a Santa Claus, followed by Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Kate was going to be scared of the Heat and Cold Miser, I think, and then I pointed out how goofy they were. Look, he has a little trio of hims as his backup singers! "Yeah, he does!" she laughed.

- we ate pizza, because there wasn't enough room in the kitchen to cook anything or clean up afterwards. Jack settled for that; we would save his first choice, tacos, for the next night. 

- I read stories to Kate, a Biscuit one (she read most of it) and then Christmas in the Manger. Jack and I read Cool Stuff Exploded.

- we made some pictures, and Kate made a birthday card for Uncle Ian. 

Pretty sure we did more, but on this, the 22nd day of Christmas, I am pretty frazzled.

No comments: